In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identifying data of the person responsible for this website is set out below.
Website responsible: Rafael García Rivera
Office: Avda. San Francisco Javier 24, 4ºC. Código Postal – 41018 Seville (Spain)
Tax identification number: 24254076R
Email address: email@example.com
This information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of liability and the obligations that the users of the Web page that is published under the domain name riveralawyersfirm.com and the name Rivera Lawyers Firm, assume and undertake to respect.
Simply accessing this website does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between Rivera Lawyers Firm or the web responsible and the user.
The owner of the website may offer services or products that may be subject to their own particular conditions that, depending on the case, replace, complete and/or modify these conditions, and about which the user will be informed in each specific case.
- Rivera Lawyers Firm is a web-based platform designed to provide a review, analysis and eventually, legal assistance to support European English-speaking potential clients cases.
- The possibility of assistance with legal professional services will be confirmed after a in-depth analysis of the case received, which will be carried out in the shortest possible time, without assuming a specific period for it.
- The Professional Network linked with this platform, a carefully-selected independent professionals, is bound by the ethical rules and working standards fixed by its own Member Association. Furthermore, every member of the Professional Network acknowledges they shall use their best endeavours to the review your enquiry and for such purpose, will perform their activity under the expected professional due diligence applicable by Law.
- Any information you provide to Rivera Lawyers Firm, including the contents of any emails, will be safely and confidentially retained in electronic format by the servers controlled and managed by Rivera Lawyers Firm, according to the data protection security requirements stated by the applicable Law, in order to grant the chosen Professional within the Network, private access to those details solely for the particular purpose of reviewing and , if applicable, addressing your enquiry and, as a result, providing you with the requested professional service. The data provided will be saved while the business understanding lasts or up to the conclusion of the relevant judicial proceeding or the accounting/tax period. Such details will not be transferred to third parties except in cases under which there is a legal obligation or a explicit written consent given from you to do so.
- Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council applicable in your Member State, commonly known as the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you are entitled to exercise, when needed, the following rights relating to the personal information you have provided according to Clause 5, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org: right to be provided with information (arts. 13 and 14), right of access (art. 15), right to rectification (art. 16), right to erasure or right to be forgotten (art. 17), right to restriction of processing (art. 18), right to data portability (art. 20), right to object (art. 21), right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (art. 22).
- For the purpose stated in Clause 4, any personal data you provide will be incorporated into a DATA FILE denominated ‘Potential Client’s File’ which is only accessed by Rivera Lawyers Firm and the Lawyer Professional who will oversee your case. The abovementioned DATA FILE is therefore jointly managed by Rivera Lawyers Firm and the selected Professional.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Rivera Lawyers Firm and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You should always obtain the advice of a local, registered and regulated professional.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.